Drive Colocation Hosting Overview
- Do you offer money back guarantee?
- Unfortunately, slot hosting is non-refundable.
- Is there any contract involved?
- Our service is free of contract, you can cancel at any time you want. Slot hosting is billed by semi-annually or annually.
- What currency do you charge in?
- All prices are shown in US Dollar.
- How does the drive warranty work?
- Since the drive is purchased for you, the drive will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If your drive happens to fail within the first 6 months of service, we will provide free handling ($30) + you pay shipping for the warranty exchange. If your drive fails after the 6th month of service, we will charge handling ($30) + shipping for the warranty exchange.
- What happens to my service during my warranty exchange?
- We will pause your hosting service for up to one month until your drive is returned to us and plugged back into our server.
- I want to cancel, can I get my drive back?
- Yes, we will gladly return the drive back to you. We charge a standard handling fee of $30 + shipping (to your destination). Note we will only use trackable mail for shipping.
- Can I send you my drive to use with your service?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept custom drives at the present time.
- How long is the setup time?
- We install new drives on the nearest Friday or Saturday.
- Anything else I should know about your slot hosting service?
- Due to the nature of physical insertion of drives. You will experience a brief downtime during a new drive insertion. We will send a maintenance notification at least 24 hours in advance for the next drive insertion maintenance period.
- I want two drives hooked up to one service, is that possible?
- Absolutely, just send out sales team a message and we'll get you setup. Contact Form
Not Sure Which Plan is Right For You?
Why not send us an email or give us a call! We will do our best to help you choose the right hosting plan.