- Do you offer money back guarantee?
- Yes, we offer a 14 days money back guarantee on our shared hosting services.
- What currency do you charge in?
- All prices are shown in US Dollar.
- Is there any contract involved?
- Our service is free of contract, you can cancel at any time you want.
- I want to host multiple domains, what can I do?
- We would recommend our Multi-Domain Hosting and our Multi-Domain Reseller Hosting service. These two service we provide are capable of hosting multiple domains.
- How many domain can I host on my account?
- You can host 1 domain per account. You may host an additional mirrored domain (Parked domain) on top on your domain free of charge.
- Can I host commercial websites under my Personal Account?
- Absolutely, we don't limit what you can do with your account. However if you plan on providing control panel access to your client then we would recommend the Reseller Hosting plans. As you will be able to create individual account that is separate from your main account.
- What applications do you support?
- Our hosting environments are configured with the latest industry standard to ensure the app that you want to run is properly supported. Our Linux hosting environment is capable of running multiple versions of PHP (PHP4-PHP7). Popular applications such as Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, PrestaShop, Zencart, Moodle are all supported. We make sure your app's requirements are met!
- How often do you backup my data?
- With our exclusive Data-Vault backup system, we will perform backup of your account daily, weekly and monthly. The daily backups are stored locally and remotely to ensure data safety. These daily backups are overwritten the next day with the newest data from your account. Weekly backups are done at the beginning of each week and monthly at the beginning of each month. That means we store have four copies of your data!
- Can you migrate my data over?
- We provide free cPanel to cPanel account migration. That means if your current host is using cPanel for their control panel then we can migrate it for you. Otherwise there would be a $30 non-refundable one time charge for migration. For further information, please check our Migration Checklist
Not Sure Which Plan is Right For You?
Why not send us an email or give us a call! We will do our best to help you choose the right hosting plan.