- Do you offer money back guarantee?
- Yes, we offer a 14 days money back guarantee on our streaming services. Setup fee is non-refundable
- Is there any contract involved?
- Our service is free of contract, you can cancel at any time you want.
- What currency do you charge in?
- All prices are shown in US Dollar.
- How many channels can I host per account?
- You can have as many channels as you want to create for the account/application. You are bounded by the amount of concurrent slot for the application.
- How does the Live stream service work?
- With Live streaming, you are provided with a publishing URL and credentials. You will set those publiching settings into your streaming broadcasting software (OBS, xSplit, Adobe Media Encoder, etc). Once set, you can start broadcasting immediately from the software. Your viewer can view your broadcast from the viewing URL.
- What is the concurrent slot?
- The concurrent connection is the number of simultaneous viewers can watch your stream. If your live stream plan has 20 concurrent slot limit, then up to 20 viewing streams can be opened at the same time.
- How many location do you have?
- We currently have two different location for you to choose from to broadcast your stream.
- How does the Video on Demand service work?
- With the Video on Demand service, you can upload your videos onto our server using the FTP account provided. Once the video file is on our server, your viewers can watch the videos on demand anytime they want.
- What happens when I reach my concurrent slot limit?
- Your stream will continue to broadcast. However, new viewers will not be able to connect and view your stream until a connection slot is free.
- Your plans don't fit my situation, could you provide me a customized plan?
- Just send us a message and we will try our best to accomdandate.
- I require a dedicated solution, can you provide one?
- Absolutely! We provide managed streaming solutions to many companies. Just send us a message!
Not Sure Which Plan is Right For You?
Why not send us an email or give us a call! We will do our best to help you choose the right hosting plan.